Terms and conditions
Credit Card payments are collected by Trekksoft AG acting as an authorised agent of Cycle Cape Point. Subsequently, Trekksoft AG will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement.
The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TrekkSoft AG.
- If you break it, lose it, steal it or let it get stolen, you buy it. - Take it slow, park in sensible places (high traffic areas) and always lock it.
- Damage that can be repaired will be charged at repair cost. - We take a refundable damage deposit. If the damage costs more you will be charged the outstanding amount.
- Timely return of bike, unless arranged otherwise.
- You understand that you are participating in a sport with possible risks to yourself and others, including the risks of death, serious bodily injury, and property damage.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself.
- You are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to others.
- You are responsible for your personal property.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You weigh under 110 kg (240 lbs)
- You are familiar with South Africa's road rules.
- You are a competent bicycle rider.
- You will not sue us. Same goes for your family, partners, heirs or executors.